We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I’m relatively new to modx and am liking the flexibility so far--but things seem a little buggy. When upgrading from beta 3 to beta 4, I lost the ability to save changes to resources. That is, the Save button remains grayed out. Also, the document title remains "New Document" unless I manually edit the title.

After upgrading to the latest rev in SVN (6046), now when I edit a resource the Save button is gray, the title is "New Document", and nothing gets filled in except for the template and parent selectors. I know the data is there because the Quick Update editor continues to work.

This only happens for editing resources, not elements. Something to do with RTE, perhaps? I tried uninstalling TinyMCE both before and after the upgrade but continue to find little pieces of it in various settings.

Any ideas?

* UPDATE: never mind, browser cache problem. I’d never restarted the browser.
      • 4,149 Posts
      What version of the TinyMCE package are you using?
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com