We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 191 Posts
    I just switched to Revo Beta-4, and let me say first of all that I love the new Resource/Elements/Files tabbed interface. The old style used to make me dizzy and I was always clicking on the wrong place ’cause the link locations were different depending on what I was viewing. Also, I like how clicking on a resource goes right to edit instead of having to right-click then edit. Overall, the manager section seems more responsive as well. I really like it !

I am having an issue, however, with Tiny MCE. I successfully installed the package but when I click the "Toggle Richtext" nothing happens. What’s really strange, though, is that when I create a new document the RTE does show up. As soon as I press ’save,’ however, it disappears. I’ve tried both versions of Tiny MCE and I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling as well but no luck. Any ideas?

*UPDATE 1* I figured out the TinyMCE Issue - I didn’t have the "Rich Text" checkbox checked in the document Page Settings.*UPDATE 1*

*UPDATE 2* It seems like something is overriding my "Rich Text" setting for documents. I’m noticing that when I save with Rich Text selected I’ll often come back to find that the box has been unchecked.*UPDATE 2*

*Final Update (I Hope)* Looks like the disappearing Rich Text checkbox setting was related to my browser cache. I shut down all browsers, reopened and cleared cache and so far so good. Loving Beta 4! *Final Update *

Also, is there documentation on how to upgrade from one version of Revo to another? I kept on getting errors when I tried to upgrade and somehow I managed to mess-up my beta-3 install in the process even though I had copied the database and left the existing one alone. I ended up having to do a clean install and manually transfer everything over - not a very good experience!
      God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world.