We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 30 Posts
    I downloaded the latest release from the SVN (5765) and did a fresh install and noticed that my checkbox TVs weren’t saving correctly, which is what the release was supposed to fix.

So, i did a fresh install of the Beta 3 release, and it seems like the checkbox TVs are working fine. So now i’m not sure if the revision didn’t fix the bug, or if I somehow messed up the install (which is entirely possible since it was my first time using the SVN).

I checked the install log and there were about 25 entries that all say:
    (ERROR @ /setup/index.php) Error saving changes to parent object fk field action

Then I looked in the error log and got three errors "42S02" that tables were missing: register_queues, register_topics, & register_messages. These tables are all in the database, so i assume that they were created after the error messages.

so, does this sound like a bug, or am i doing something wrong?

thanks!
    -neil
    • We addressed some TV saving problems in the revision you downloaded, but it is very possible there is a new bug introduced here that affects checkbox TVs; we’ll take a look and get it resolved ASAP if so.

As for the errors in your error log, those are unrelated and harmless.