This forum is specifically for MODx Revolution 2.0.0 posts.
1. Please refer to the official (work in progress) Revolution documentation
before asking a question.
2. If you think youâ€™ve found a bug: first, search Jira
to see if itâ€™s been filed and if so vote for it. If you canâ€™t find it in Jira
, create a new issue. If you are not sure it is really a bug, feel free to ask here.
3. If youâ€™re posting about a bug, please state all of your Environment information in your post: Server OS, Server Version, PHP Version, MySQL Version (client and server), is pdo_mysql installed, your Browser type and version, and any other environment data we should know.
4. If youâ€™re looking for a Component from 0.9.6, that you canâ€™t find in Revolution, chances are it hasnâ€™t been converted yet. This is dependent on the Componentâ€™s authors to do, not the core Revolution dev team.
5. If you have a complaint about something in Revolution, please provide practical suggestions as well as criticisms. Simply saying "this sucks" or "I donâ€™t like this change it" doesnâ€™t help the development process. We welcome your opinions, but we ask as an Open Source community that you offer suggestions for solutions as well.
6. If youâ€™re wanting to contribute to the development process, this is an excellent place to do so. Just to let you know, we do ask that interested developers first download the SVN version, submit patches through JIRA, and get to know the team. Weâ€™re available daily on IRC at irc.freenode.net on channels #modx and #xpdo, and check the forums often.
And again, a list of common URLs for your reference:
The MODx Dev Team