We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 247 Posts
    Just installed a clean Revolution 2.0 beta 3
    and then tinyMCE
    but when I try to use the resource browser from tinyMCE I get a blank page.

I installed tinyMCE 3.2.0.1 through package management/download extras
    is there anything else I needed to do, or is the resource browser requiring another plugin ?

• 247 Posts
      Oh yah, This is (some of) what I got when I installed it

Error SQLER executing statement: UPDATE `modxvip_lexicon_entries` SET `name` = 'tinymce_editor_custom_plugins_title',`value` = 'Custom Plugins:',`topic` = 39,`namespace` = 'tinymce',`language` = 'ru',`createdon` = WHERE `id` = 2277 LIMIT 1 Array ( [0] => SQLER [1] => 1064 [2] => You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `id` = 2277 LIMIT 1' at line 1 )
      Error executing PHP script /core/packages/tinymce-3.2.0.1-beta3/modPlugin/de80ac29e176e35a0a44fbe7c0a804ae.add_plugin_events.resolver
      Successfully installed package tinymce-3.2.0.1-beta3
      Error SQLER executing statement: UPDATE `modxvip_lexicon_entries` SET `name` = 'tinymce_editor_css_selectors_message',`value` = 'Here you can enter a list of selectors that should be available in the editor. Enter them as follows:
      \'displayName=selectorName;displayName2=selectorName2\'
      For instance, say you have .mono and .smallText selectors in your CSS file, you could add them here as:
      \'Monospaced text=mono;Small text=smallText\'
      Note that the last entry should not have a semi-colon after it.',`topic` = 39,`namespace` = 'tinymce',`language` = 'es',`createdon` = WHERE `id` = 2152 LIMIT 1 Array ( [0] => SQLER [1] => 1064 [2] => You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `id` = 2152 LIMIT 1' at line 1 ) 
        • 126 Posts
        Same thing here tongue ... lots of weirdness with TinyMCE :’(

... I also can’t, for the life of me, get TinyMCE to load a custom CSS file. Anyone out there found a solution to these problems?
          • 4,149 Posts
          Most of the TinyMCE problems have been fixed in Revo SVN, and will be working in the upcoming beta4 release.

As for custom-css, no, I havent checked that. Could you file a bug in JIRA, in the TINYMCE project?
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
            • 126 Posts
            Let me install the latest SVN and see if that fixes the problems...
              • 126 Posts
              ok - installing a new version is more than I can manage this afternoon (so I don’t know if this is fixed or not in the current SVN), but I know what the problem is with the file browser not showing up... when looking at the page source, it appears that some of the header elements are still looking for the "ext2" folder - even though that is "ext3" in beta 3.

My super-quick hack workaround for beta 3 is to duplicate "manager/assets/ext3" and name the new folder "ext2" ... that way the browser at least gets the files it’s looking for.
                • 4,149 Posts
                That has definitely been fixed in SVN. We’ll be releasing beta4 here soon.
                  shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com