We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Using Revolution 2.1.3, I have my default_template set as 1. I’m (successfully) running multiple TLD sites off one installation, and therefore I have numerous templates. It seems that every time I create a new Resource, MODx is applying template 11. Of course, I cannot enter an integer in the system settings field, as I’m presented with a drop-down selection of templates. And, in that case, the correct template (#1) is selected.

It doesn’t matter if I add context-specific settings for the default_template. It also doesn’t matter if I manually edit the database and change the value to "01" (since the template ID is stored in a text field). Cache flushing was done between each step/experiment.

Any thoughts?

Revo 2.1.3-pl Traditional Install
    Linux, PHP v5.2.17
    PDO Driver for MySQL Client 5.0.77
    MySQL Database version 5.0.91
    Firefox 5.0 / Chrome 13.0.782.112

UPDATE: "Quick" Creating a resource correctly applies the specified default template (#1).
      • 13 Posts
      Has anyone found out more information on this? I am having the same issues. Default Template in the System Setting or on the User Level Settings is not being applied when creating a new resource. However, doing a Quick Create works fine.
        • 13 Posts
        I found this via Google but I am using 2.2.1-pl