We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24,544 Posts
    I’m trying to update an older Revolution site. Strangely, I could do a fast-forward merge on the Master branch, but not on the Develop branch.

I did get a successful merge on both branches with no conflicts, but when I try to run build.transport.php, I get this:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\gitclone\core\model\modx\modx.class.php on line 349

Fatal error: Class 'xPDODriver_' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\gitclone\core\xpdo\xpdo.class.php on line 1425

(I did clear the core/cache directory.)

It’s a localhost install.
      Did I help you? Buy me a beer
      Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
      MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
      My MODX Extras
      Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
    • Is this the first build you have run with 2.1? I’m not sure what the issue could be, but beware if you are updating from 2.0.8 to 2.1.x as there are some non-trivial merges involved. Might be best to re-check out the branch you want to use rather than doing non-ff merges; if I am understanding what you are doing...
        • 24,544 Posts
        Quote from: OpenGeek at May 12, 2011, 04:52 PM

Is this the first build you have run with 2.1? I’m not sure what the issue could be, but beware if you are updating from 2.0.8 to 2.1.x as there are some non-trivial merges involved. Might be best to re-check out the branch you want to use rather than doing non-ff merges; if I am understanding what you are doing...

It is for that install (and I think the previous version was 2.08 or slightly older). I did a non-ff merge and it was successful with no conflicts. Is there a way I can re-check out the branch without losing my own files in that install?
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • Quote from: BobRay at May 13, 2011, 06:37 AM

Quote from: OpenGeek at May 12, 2011, 04:52 PM

Is this the first build you have run with 2.1? I’m not sure what the issue could be, but beware if you are updating from 2.0.8 to 2.1.x as there are some non-trivial merges involved. Might be best to re-check out the branch you want to use rather than doing non-ff merges; if I am understanding what you are doing...

It is for that install (and I think the previous version was 2.08 or slightly older). I did a non-ff merge and it was successful with no conflicts. Is there a way I can re-check out the branch without losing my own files in that install?

Recheck out the branch and merge it into your repository or branch or whatever this site is? I’m not sure the issue, but if you did a non-ff merge, it’s very hard to know.