We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 105 Posts
    I’ve tried this on Mac-Chrome and Win XP-FF.

I’m on Revo 2.1.0 rc4 with Quip 2.0.1 pl.

I have a blog that I’m using getResources and Quip. This was working correctly in 2.0.7 (I upgraded to 2.0.8, but didn’t check it before upgrading to 2.1.0 ).

- I make a comment as an anonymous person. I hit refresh. I can still see the page of the post. I then log into the manager so I can approve the comment. I go back to the page while still logged into the manager, but I haven’t approved the comment, and hit refresh. The page shows up as being ’Page Unavailable’.

- I log out of the manager, without approving the comment yet, and hit refresh on the post page. I can see the page again.

- I log in and approve the comment. Now I can’t see the post page whether I’m logged into the manager or not.

I tried clearing the cache, flushing all sessions, saving the blog post page, saving the post page as uncacheable, and I even checked the permissions for the resource in the database.

- I wanted to see something, so I deleted the comment in the manager. Now I can see the blog post page again, for both being logged in and not being logged in.

Any ideas?
      You may or may not want to use the code I write. It's probably all against the syntax rules of php and MODx. smiley

Carpet Cleaning