We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • MODX Version: 2.1.0-rc3 (traditional)
    Database version: 5.0.92-community
    PHP Version: 5.3.4
    CentOS (not sure of exact version)
    All Browsers

I am having an issue with the getResources showing up in the Elements tab. As far as I know, that is the only snippet causing issue. I know it worked before and after we moved the site on 2.0.7. The initial install was using the traditional package and a subsequent move I used the Advanced package to change the files paths.

I am not exactly sure when it stopped showing up in the elements tab, I know it wasn’t working on 2.1.0-rc1 and the upgrade to rc3 (both using the traditional package.) Functionally the snippet is working find on the front-end which is the reason I didn’t notice this issue until now.

If I try to reinstall the package from the package management tool I get a series of errors in the console (though it claims success at the end) starting with "snippet_err_createArray
    Error saving vehicle object of class modSnippet; criteria: Array ( [name] => getResources )" and "Error 23000 executing statement: INSERT INTO `"

I haven’t tried to completely remove and reinstall the snippet. I have several property sets created and I was afraid that I would loose those in doing so. As far as I know everything else seems to be working fine and nothing is being shown in the Reports’ error log other than a recursion detected that has been occurring for awhile now.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks in advance.
      • 2 Posts
      Hi, did you ever find a solution to this? As i'm having the same problem with 2.2.