We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 73 Posts
    Hi Bob,

as posted above, my ACL entries are the way you described here,
    I waited for RC3 to see if the problem mit get fixed with that version, unfortunately it was not.

I still don’t understand why only I have these problems, at least it seems as if nobody else would.
    I didn’t change anything, I just upgraded.

So I guess I’m running out of options and solutions now? ;(
      • 73 Posts
      Does that mean I have to re-install modx now?
      • Sounds like you did not get all the proper files updated when you upgraded. This is common in advanced if you did not ensure all of the MODX core files were writable by the PHP process before upgrading. Advanced contains all of the files in the core.transport.zip file which are extracted and copied into the configurable locations you installed them to. If any of the existing files were not writable by the PHP process, then they would have failed to be copied into place. Make sure they are writable and try running it again, or use the traditional distribution which includes the files already extracted to default locations.
          • 73 Posts
          Thank you Jason,

I’ve no idea what’s wrong with my installation: I just generated recursively checksums with md5sum from the rc3 download and compared them to my installation - they are exactly the same.