We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 73 Posts
    Uh,

just discovered a second bug: Form-Customization doesn’t work anymore.
    I unchecked the "visible"-checkbox of some fields, then I upgraded.
    Now some of the fields are visible although the "visible"-box is unchecked, others are not visible although they should be.
    Can anybody reproduce that?
      • 24,544 Posts
      There have been some changes in form customization, so depending on what version you upgraded from, you might have to delete and recreate your FC rules.

You did to an upgrade install and cleared the cache manually by deleting the files in the core/cache directory, right?

Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 284 Posts
        Quote from: BobRay at Apr 01, 2011, 04:30 AM
        There have been some changes in form customization, so depending on what version you upgraded from, you might have to delete and recreate your FC rules.
        There are some bugs with FC in RC-1. For me it worked all fine but if you don’t want to recreate your FC rules, wait for another release.
          MODX Free Template Base: MODX-Boilerplate | my blog (lots of MODX stuff) | my gitHub (translations) | MODX User Groups Germany (Facebook)
          • 121 Posts
          Martijn van Turnhout Reply #4, 13 years ago
          I’ve already reported all FC- and template fields-related bugs. Those bugs are gone in RC2.
            • 73 Posts
            Thank you Martijn,

I’m looking forward to the RC2-release.

Quote from: BobRay at Apr 01, 2011, 04:30 AM

Hi Bob, I upgraded from 2.0.8-pl.

You did to an upgrade install and cleared the cache manually by deleting the files in the core/cache directory, right?
            Yes.

• 48 Posts
              I have done a fresh install 2.1 RC3 and the hide fields checkboxes aren’t working. Everything else s like re-naming etc. just hiding doesn’t. Anyone else experiencing this?