We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 73 Posts
    Hello,

after upgrading to 2.1 the TV-Tab in the resources isn’t shown anymore, altough it’s assigned to the right template.

Any hints?

Thank you,
    stetus
      • 4,149 Posts
      splittingred Reply #2, 13 years ago
      If there are no TVs in it, it will hide the Tab.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 73 Posts
        Hi Shaun,

I know that, unfortunately there are TVs in the tab sad...
          • 4,149 Posts
          splittingred Reply #4, 13 years ago
          - Are there any JS errors?
          - Are you using any custom TVs?

And finally:
          If you're posting about a bug, please state all of your Environment information in your post: Version of MODx, Traditional or Advanced distribution (for Revo), Server OS, Server Version, PHP Version, MySQL Version (client and server), is pdo_mysql installed, your Browser type and version, if you are using any opcode caching such as eAccelerator, APC, winCache, xCache, etc; any relevant errors in core/cache/logs/error.log, and any other environment data we should know. We can't help you without that information.
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
            • 73 Posts
            Hi Shaun,

there are no JS-errors and I’m not using any custom TVs.
            Unfortunately there are no relevant errors in the logs.

Here’s more information (sorry, I forgot to post that):

Revolution 2.1-RC1 advanced
            Server version: Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu
            PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.7 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Jan 12 2011 18:36:55)
            Copyright (c) 1997-2009 The PHP Group
            Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
            mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.41, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.1
              • 4,149 Posts
              splittingred Reply #6, 13 years ago
              Sorry for all the questions; I just can’t replicate this.

Can you give me some insight on how many TVs you have? And what TVs aren’t showing? (What type of TV are they? Are they in a Category? Are they assigned to the Template?)
                • 73 Posts
                Shaun,

I’ve to apologize: After hours of testing this night I discovered the cause of missing TV’s: I used an old manager-theme that somehow caused problems.
                I’m really sorry and hope you didn’t waste too much time by trying to replicate my stupidity.

Thank you Shaun!