We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5,888 Posts
    Is it a bug or is it on mine only?
    there are no image-previews at all, not in filebrowser and not on image-TV.
    Perhaps a phpthumb-issue?

revo 2.1rc1
    no matter which browser.
      -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
      • 4,149 Posts
      splittingred Reply #2, 13 years ago
      If you’re posting about a bug, please state all of your Environment information in your post: Version of MODx, Traditional or Advanced distribution (for Revo), Server OS, Server Version, PHP Version, MySQL Version (client and server), is pdo_mysql installed, your Browser type and version, if you are using any opcode caching such as eAccelerator, APC, winCache, xCache, etc; any relevant errors in core/cache/logs/error.log, and any other environment data we should know. We can’t help you without that information.

Also, your filemanager_path and filemanager_url settings.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 5,888 Posts
        Quote from: splittingred at Mar 31, 2011, 02:36 PM

If you’re posting about a bug, please state all of your Environment information in your post: Version of MODx, Traditional or Advanced distribution (for Revo), Server OS, Server Version, PHP Version, MySQL Version (client and server), is pdo_mysql installed, your Browser type and version, if you are using any opcode caching such as eAccelerator, APC, winCache, xCache, etc; any relevant errors in core/cache/logs/error.log, and any other environment data we should know. We can’t help you without that information.

Also, your filemanager_path and filemanager_url settings.

thanks for the hint.
        I had filemanager_path and filemanager_url empty. This did work on 2.0.8

now I added ’/’ to both fields. This seems todo it.
          -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
          • 121 Posts
          Martijn van Turnhout Reply #4, 13 years ago
          Perhaps "filemanager_path" and "filemanager_url" should already have these value by installing or upgrading to 2.1. That would solve this problem for new users instantly.
            • 4,149 Posts
            splittingred Reply #5, 13 years ago
            Quote from: Martijn at Apr 01, 2011, 10:21 AM

Perhaps "filemanager_path" and "filemanager_url" should already have these value by installing or upgrading to 2.1. That would solve this problem for new users instantly.

Well, no, because / isn’t really an appropriate setting for most environments. "" works on most; this was an isolated case.
              shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com