We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hi

I am using MODX Revolution 2.1.1-pl. I have big problem with the files that have been uploaded to site i can preview or see them when i click file tab.
    I have change the file permission, change the file path on the system settings but still nothing appears. The weird thing that happens i went now to the
    access control and on the administrator i update the access control by changing the un-checking the file list element and now it only shows the folders without files.
    More over if i check the file list in the access control for the administrator nothing appears even the folder.

Thank you

• 24,544 Posts
      What happens when you click on the Test directory to expand it?

Did you clear the cache, and flush permissions and sessions before testing?
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 2 Posts
        When i click the test directory nothing shows but the folder contains some files. I have cleared cache and flushed permission and session but nothing
        appears
          • 24,544 Posts
          Others have reported a similar issue caused by permissions and/or file ownership problems on the server. You might check with your host.

An upgrade to 2.1.3 might also be worth trying.
            Did I help you? Buy me a beer
            Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
            MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
            My MODX Extras
            Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
            • 1,118 Posts
            Defo upgrade to 2.1.3pl I had loads of problems with 2.1.1pl - 2.1.3pl cleared them up!