We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 25 Posts
    Hi,
    After updating today I received this error when trying to edit a page...

Fatal error: Call to undefined method modX::isFrontend() in /public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/1.include.cache.php on line 33

I figured out TinyMCE is the problem, as once it is disabled, I can edit the pages..., so i downloaded the latest version, but Now "Package Management" is not showing up, so i cant install it!

Anyone else have this problem, or know how to solve it?

• 4,149 Posts
      What do you mean "but Now "Package Management" is not showing up"?

Plus:
      HEY YOU, READ THIS! If you’re posting about a bug, please state all of your Environment information in your post: Version of MODx, Traditional or Advanced distribution (for Revo), Server OS, Server Version, PHP Version, MySQL Version (client and server), is pdo_mysql installed, your Browser type and version, if you are using any opcode caching such as eAccelerator, APC, winCache, xCache, etc; any relevant errors in core/cache/logs/error.log, and any other environment data we should know. We can’t help you without that information.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 25 Posts
        When I say " But Now, Package Management is not showing up".. thats exactly what I mean..
        I press the "Package Management" button and the frame where it is supposed to load, is totally blank.. See screenshot... http://www.dynamicgs.com.au/SCREENSHOT1.jpg

Modx 2.1.1[-l Traditional
        Linux
        PHP 5.2.15
        MYSQL 5.0.92-community
        Chrome, IE and firefox all showed the same problem.
        http://www.dynamicgs.com.au/error.log

• 6 Posts
          Could you try clearing the browser cache, and as well the modx cache? I think I’ve had this one before - and it was a js error, caused by browser cached js. I could be wrong, but it’s worth trying laugh

Although - I just had a look at your log file - it looks like some of the modx files weren’t installed properly eg :

/home/dyna8567/public_html/core/packages/core/modContext/7dc4c547ae0fc616b1c385e93ad8016d/1/ to /home/dyna8567/public_html/manager/controllers [2011-01-07 11:48:55] (ERROR @ /setup/index.php) Could not copy