We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 0 Posts
    Hello everyone.
    I currently try to create a simple frontend editor with the packages currently avaliable to modx revolution.

However, I use the NewsPublisher package to embed editing functionality for people who login throught the login package.
    All packages and modx are updated.
    [edit]
    Modx: MODX Revolution 2.1.1-pl (traditional)
    Login: login-1.6.1-pl
    NewsPublisher: newspublisher-1.1.0-pl
    [/edit]

I want to allow users to upload images to a chrooted directory, which does also work.
    There is one single problem. If a user logged in throught the front end, and clicks on the tinymce image link, he needs to login again.

I found the "contexts" option on the login help page and set it to `mgr,web` but that does not solve my error.

Can someone assist me here?

I also would like to disallow the manager access completely, for users who registered themselve over the front end.
    Maybe someone knows how I can do that without taking away their ability to upload images and add them in tinymce.

Thank you, Louis
    • Please provide at least the version of MODX and the Login package you are using...
        • 0 Posts
        Modx: MODX Revolution 2.1.1-pl (traditional)
        Login: login-1.6.1-pl
        NewsPublisher: newspublisher-1.1.0-pl
        Greetings, Louis