We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 25 Posts
    Hello everybody,

A short presentation :

I’m a now a independant french web developer. I discovered modx evolution this year when i worked on a web project a few month ago for my old company .
    Now i’m working on a web site project and i decided to develop it with modx revolution [2.0.8-pl].

I templated a form in a chunk to accept user registration. I used formit and login.register to dot this. All works fine !

My problem :

The user have to input both his photo and a file during the registration.
    I’m looking for a way to save this file somewhere on web server and put this information in the user profil because, for example, the user’s photo could be later displayed on the front end.

I saw the very good mary’s article here but it explain how to attach a file to directly send it in a email and not how to save it.

Thanks a lot for your help
    Emmanuel

PS : please speek english slowly wink, i don’t undestand everything laugh
      Manu
    • Bonjour,
      Je viens de tomber sur votre post et je suis confronté au même problème que celui que vous décrivez ci-dessus.

Avez-vous trouvé une solution à ce problème ?
      Si oui pouvez-vous me donner la solution ?

Merci,
      Cordialement,
      Manuel GOBEAUT
        Donner vie à votre entreprise avec W&B CREATION
        Portfolio : Manuel GOBEAUT
        Tout sur MODx, le guide indispensable pour utiliser simplement le CMS MODx