We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 103 Posts
    Hi,

I have an issue with the max number of active connections of mysql :

[2011-05-21 20:13:21] (ERROR in xPDO::connect @ /monsiteweb/core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php : 331) SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User techno already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
    [2011-05-21 20:13:21] (ERROR @ /connectors/system/phpthumb.php) Error preparing statement for query: SELECT `modSession`.`id` AS `modSession_id`, `modSession`.`access` AS `modSession_access`, `modSession`.`data` AS `modSession_data` FROM `tb_session` AS `modSession` WHERE `modSession`.`id` = ?  - 

How can I limit the number of active connections ? Is there a setting for this ?

Regards Frost
      Configuration Apache + Modx + MSSQL 2008
      ===============================
      Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.8
      SGBDR : Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (express)
    • I think you’ll have to ask your host that.
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 103 Posts
        Hi,

There are more than 10 MYSQL connections at a time (when I am uploading images to my host) with modx Revo Manager.

Regards Frost
          Configuration Apache + Modx + MSSQL 2008
          ===============================
          Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.8
          SGBDR : Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (express)