We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 793 Posts
    Of course I tried this. If I choose "MODx Add-Ons" > "Navigation", I get "Provider not specified".
    If I try "Add New Package" > "Select a Provider" and choose the only existing option modxcms.com, I find that the "Next" button doesn’t react. huh
      • 1,336 Posts
      ... I find that the "Next" button doesn’t react
      Isn’t this a 2.0.1 bug that’s been fixed in 2.0.2? My 2.0.1 was doing this earlier till I upped it to 2.0.2, I’m sure its been on the forums already.
        Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
        • 81 Posts
        Quote from: shamblett at Sep 20, 2010, 05:17 PM

... I find that the "Next" button doesn’t react
        Isn’t this a 2.0.1 bug that’s been fixed in 2.0.2? My 2.0.1 was doing this earlier till I upped it to 2.0.2, I’m sure its been on the forums already.

nope, 2.0.2 here. same behaviour. next-button does not work.
        then logging out, clearing browser cache and modx cache and it works again.

strange behaviour.
          • 1,336 Posts
          ..then logging out, clearing browser cache and modx cache and it works again
          Yes, mine didn’t work till I did this, I thought it was just the upgrade, but I’ve not noticed it not working since, then again I’ve only used it a couple of times.
            Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
            • 24,544 Posts
            I’ve had no trouble with PM in 2.0.2, but I always click on "download extras" then type the name of the add-on I want in the search box. Does that work for you?
              Did I help you? Buy me a beer
              Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
              MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
              My MODX Extras
              Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
              • 793 Posts
              No, it doesn’t. I get again "Provider not specified".
              By the way, if I then close the Package Retreiver window, there remains the semi-transparent shadow of the same size; I need to refresh to get rid of it...
                • 24,544 Posts
                Quote from: ottogal at Sep 21, 2010, 07:00 AM

No, it doesn’t. I get again "Provider not specified".
                By the way, if I then close the Package Retreiver window, there remains the semi-transparent shadow of the same size; I need to refresh to get rid of it...

I think I had that problem until I enable cURL in XAMPP.
                  Did I help you? Buy me a beer
                  Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
                  MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
                  My MODX Extras
                  Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting