We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 659 Posts
    Hi all

In the system settigns (Revo 2.0.0-pl rev#7203), in the area Lexicon and Language, you have one setting called "Language" key= culture_key, and one other setting called Manager Language where the key is "manager_language".

If I read the help for Language (culture_key) it says "Select the language for all non-manager contexts include web"

In the setting "Manager language" the help line says "Select the language for the Modx Content Manager".

So if I set Language (culture_key) to "fr" (french) and let the manager_language at "en", I expect to have my manager in English, and my web context using the french translations... But it’s not the case, the manager is translated in french for the most part...

May be a bug, or something I misunderstood... Any light on this ?
    Thanks

May be this post would be better placed in Internationalization board ? If so, sorry to post it in the bad place
        • 4,149 Posts
        It has been fixed. Thanks for catching this!
          shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com