We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 289 Posts
    This should be really easy, but I can’t seem to find the settings for site_name and site_url in the manager. Where are they?

I’m actually using the SVN from the 2.0 branch if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
      I'm learning more about MODx all the time and loving it.
      • 4,149 Posts
      System -> System Settings. You can search for it using the filter textbox on the toolbar.

site_url is an auto-defined setting; if you want to manually set it, you’ll have to create it. You can also override it in the Context.

That said, there might be a bug in the grid in the 2.0 SVN dealing with pagination. The search still works fine. I’ll look into it tomorrow.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 289 Posts
        There does seem to be a bug and that’s why I couldn’t find anything past Friendly URLs. Thanks for the tip about searching. It worked great.
          • 4,149 Posts
          Quote from: Compeek at Jul 14, 2009, 02:42 AM

There does seem to be a bug and that’s why I couldn’t find anything past Friendly URLs. Thanks for the tip about searching. It worked great.

Just fixed it in SVN.
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
            • 289 Posts
            Excellent. Thanks! You guys are the best.
              • 22 Posts
              Quote from: splittingred at Jul 14, 2009, 02:36 AM

System -> System Settings. You can search for it using the filter textbox on the toolbar.

I was trying to look into it. Glad I found this thread. Thanks for this Shaun.
                An aspiring web designer & front-end web developer who is very much interested on the modern web.

www.andrewabogado.com