We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 577 Posts
    Warning: link leads to a bloggers recipe for a white russian.
    If you are under the legal drinking age of your local do not attemp to imitate since you’ll end up probably like I did one night after getting my acceptance to university.

-- > sleeping on the front lawn until mother drags you into the toliet. (* advising !!! don’t do unless a.) parent(s) are very tolerable b.) you have just done something that even a parent could allow a slip up after c.) you have some guts!)

* legal disclaimer -- the above is a legality issue and should viewed as such. The above and below are for sporting purposes and should not be considered as anything real or even virtual reality.

http://www.drunkenblog.com/drunkenblog-archives/000406.html

I laughed so hard that I starting crying! especially in regards to the bandlands poster.

** legal disclaimer -- by clicking the above you have released all legal liablities toward me -- this is up^holdable in the court of law since you have to click on any stupid disclaimer excluding such and such company from being such and such responsible for such and such actions that such and such software has caused such and such problems, damage, upset, mental relapses, mental pain and anguish and blah and blah about such and such. phew! Basically, you clicked so you’re screwed not me nor us tongue

Imagine a a software disclaimer being used for anything you purchase wink Now, you know why M$ is so powerful wink

PS: where is the jibber jabber forum?

Tangent-Warrior smiley