We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4,149 Posts
    Quote from: BobRay at Sep 02, 2009, 09:52 PM

I’m using branches/2.0 just so I can report on stuff like this since I’m using a different environment than either you or Jason. Otherwise, I figure it might be a while before some of the issues are discovered and I thought that that was better than having problems lurking for several revs. Please feel free to tell me to go back to the other branch if my "discoveries" are doing more harm than good for the project overall. smiley

No, I like you on 2.0. smiley

Was just a friendly reminder; we’ve had an uptick of users using branches/2.0, and just wanted to make sure everyone was clear on expectations for that branch so we didn’t have people mad when all of a sudden a latest SVN revision didnt work. tongue
      shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
      • 24,544 Posts
      Quote from: splittingred at Sep 02, 2009, 10:09 PM

No, I like you on 2.0. smiley

Was just a friendly reminder; we’ve had an uptick of users using branches/2.0, and just wanted to make sure everyone was clear on expectations for that branch so we didn’t have people mad when all of a sudden a latest SVN revision didnt work. tongue

Roger, Wilco. wink
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting