We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,131 Posts
    I put this in the Bug Tracker but still have a question about this. To recap what I entered in the Bug Tracker, it appears that in TP3.2, when creating a new TV and the Image Display Type is selected, the Image Widget is automatically selected when the TV is saved. Before, it was possible to have an Image Display Type without using an Image Widget...now it isn’t.

Err...what code needs to change to get this back the way it was? Reason I ask is because I’m working on a project where I really need to have this. smiley
      Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
      • 1,131 Posts
      Nevermind! Found the problem! I’ll be logging this in the bug tracker! The problem is in the following file:

/manager/actions/dynamic/mutate_tmplvars.dynamic.action.php
      Around line 347:

<option value="image" <?php	echo ($content['type']=='image')? "selected='selected'":""; ?>>Image</option>

Needs to be changed to this:

<option value="image" <?php	echo ($content['display']=='image')? "selected='selected'":""; ?>>Image</option>

Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 1,732 Posts
        Thanks Jeff

I’ll add this fix

xWisdom
          www.xwisdomhtml.com
          The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
          MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.