We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,732 Posts
    Hello Everyone,

Just would like to have you guys signoff on the TP3.2 addons/fixes:

Please indicate whether or not the following items have been tested and have been approved:

* User Log Truncate feature - Susan? Any additions before release

* FCKEditor 2.0 fixes - Jeff? Any additions before release

* QuickEdit - Adam? Any additions before release

* Other bugs/features and fixes ?

Best regards,
      xWisdom
      www.xwisdomhtml.com
      The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
      MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
      • 680 Posts
      Quote from: xwisdom at Aug 22, 2005, 04:34 PM

* QuickEdit - Adam? Any additions before release

Nothing planned. There were a couple small fixes and improvements made after I released v5 but they were small enough that I just updated the v5 file so just make sure the files you use are recently downloaded.

The module/plugin merge will of course require some more work on the QuickEdit code but we’re not doing that in TP3.2 right?

Update:
      I think I have a better grasp of the PHP language than the English language so somebody might want to proofread the documentation before we go live.
      • No merge for 3.2.

I think we should take a look at the assumptions in the default ht.access template file. I think they’re overreaching.

Sounds like we need to commit some QE fixes before release too.
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 1,131 Posts
          I think the changes to FCKeditor are good to go at the moment. About the only thing I’m still a little concerned with is how to handle the spellchecker. But we could always address that after the release of TP3.2. No biggie. smiley
            Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
            • 2,204 Posts
            Sorry bin buzy a lot altely will download and check it now to see what I can find (or not)
              follow me on twitter: @dimmy01