We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 741 Posts
    Hi guys!

I have the crazy idea to let showcase the new modx revolution (when it is finished) on GirlInYourShirt, do you guys know that website?? You can find more information about the show at http://girl.inyourshirt.tv/

I have send a DM via Twitter to Jenaé, the girl that makes GirlInYourShirt and I got back this message:
    I charge $199. I’ve heard a lot about Modx and contemplated using it before. Would love to showcase it. email me: [email protected]

The problem is that I have to get 199 dollar + someone that can send a modx shirt and off course a story she could tell. I want to give $50 to make a start. Do you guys want to help me to get the needed money and the shirt? I think it is a great way to get modx promoted and to get a nice marketing video about modx!!

What do you guys think about this??
      with regards,

Ronald Lokers
      'Front-end developer' @ h2o Media

• I’ve got a cool shirt design for the coming marketing site release ready wink
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me