We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    Hello! The company I work, for Express Sign Products, had gone through a few trials and errors before settling with modx. We started with joomla, then another website designer took over and implemented his own solution, but no content management was included sad. I learned enough of html/css to add pages myself and upload via ftp. However I wanted a better solution. After some research, lots of reading, I thought Modx should be the way to go... Don’t ask me exactly why, but I’m glad I did it. Since my knowledge of PHP is next to nothing, and our site had already some customized user management, I had to get some help from somewhere else. Googling for MODx developer, I found Brandon Booth. I’m pleased with the services rendered by this fine web designer/developer.

I still intend to revamp the front end of our site, the hmtl/css doesn’t look great. But one thing that impressed me was how easy it was to adapt our design to MODx templating... Sweet!