We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4 Posts
    Hi all,

My company launched our new website a couple months ago. The site our PR dept was looking for - lots of pop and dripping with social media interaction - was well beyond my capabilities, and after a long search we hired Ignite Hospitality Consultants out of London. Their lead developer had used Modx Evolution on a few small sites and really wanted to see what it could do for a massive website. I can’t take credit fr the website, so this more of a "look what can be done in modx" post than a "hey look what I did".

Here’s the final result - www.brguesthospitality.com. I think the development team took a (well deserved) three week nap when we finally set it loose.
    • Mark Hamstra Reply #2, 13 years ago
      As a Hospitality Management student doing MODX Development on the side I feel right at home on that site. laugh

The reservations system seems to work nicely - better than the one on the site of the company I work at which was built on a custom cms..

Thanks for sharing, and do add it to the site showcase and modxclub.com - definitely worth it!
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.