We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 360 Posts
    I manage a lot of the online marketing for SmartSound - newsletters, content etc. The site gets close to 400,000 page-views a month. Recently, we finally built a blog for the site. The goal was to make it look different than the rest of the site, more casual with any sort of news customers would like. We decided on 4 main categories (for now). Each category goes into the same template. I used TVs to change the look and feel of each. (If anyone wants to know how I did this I can write it up. It’s an awesome solution.)

The guys I work with decided at the last minute that I should build it in REVO instead of EVO. I had completely finished the thing in EVO and was ready to port it from the staging server to the live! So, in 1 1/2 days I got to learn REVO! Man, is that different! Fortunately, I was able to grasp most of it pretty quickly. I like it - so far - especially how the Packages work. As a longtime MODx user (9.06, I think) this is a really nice addition.

http://www.smartsound.com/blog/
      There are no boring projects. Only boring executions. ~ Etzkorn
      www.impress-design.com