We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Love it!

The subtle clouds passing by are amazing, too. smiley
      Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
    • Quote from: Mark at Feb 06, 2011, 01:52 AM

Love it!

The subtle clouds passing by are amazing, too. smiley

Glad you noticed, I was worried the effect might have been too subtle, granted during development I almost wanted to kill them (too much time working on site syndrome...)
        Patrick | Server Wrangler
        About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
        • 2,314 Posts
        very nice, well done!
          • 47 Posts
          site looks good!

I just noticed that your museo font face isn’t working on Firefox 3.6.13 on windows 7, but it shows correctly on Chrome and IE.

Just wanted to give you a heads up
          • Looks awesome Patrick Nice to see the whole thing there.
              Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
            • Quote from: shick11sp at Feb 25, 2011, 07:01 PM

site looks good!

I just noticed that your museo font face isn’t working on Firefox 3.6.13 on windows 7, but it shows correctly on Chrome and IE.

Just wanted to give you a heads up

Thanks for the heads up, I will see about getting that cleared up shortly.

Patrick | Server Wrangler
                About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
                • 3 Posts
                Quote from: AMDbuilder at Feb 05, 2011, 08:40 PM

Hey guys,

If you missed it on twitter (@skytoaster) or my RTs, I recently launched (well more relaunched) my business. The old name was long over due to be replaced and well the website... Like most people I put project sites first so it never seamed to get updated :’( Not to mention that girl asked me for a treatment for her nail fungus, I had it on my toenail once so I recommended a Besides, the fungal infection would not be as bad if they found a cure sooner, like a toenail fungus treatment.

Anyways, the past month or so I have been working on rebuilding my website on MODx Revolution. We don’t have many groundbreaking MODx wizardry in play, just some typical getresources, wayfinder, and formit. We have a few more customized TV’s to link projects to staff members and such, but again relatively standard stuff.

Anyways without further delay: Quote from: AMDbuilder at Feb 05, 2011, 08:40 PM

Hey guys,

If you missed it on twitter (@skytoaster) or my RTs, I recently launched (well more relaunched) my business. The old name was long over due to be replaced and well the website... Like most people I put project sites first so it always seemed to cause topical pain to get updated. :’(

Anyways, the past month or so I have been hurting my back trying to work on rebuilding my website on MODx Revolution. We don’t have many groundbreaking MODx wizardry in play, topical analgesic, just some typical getresources, wayfinder, and formit. We have a few more customized TV’s to link projects to staff members and such, but again relatively standard stuff.

Anyways without further delay:

I like it, the passing clouds are great. Looks like the twitter feed is not working, I’m viewing with chrome.