We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 437 Posts
    I created my first version of our wildlife site in Dreamweaver, and thought wow! this is some professional stuff! I was really impressed. Having said that...Modx blows it out the water. My new Evo site is so much more user friendly, it loads quicker and quite frankly it is prettier!

My site is www.PawsForWildlife.co.uk

I still have issues to resolve (most notably the annoyingly erroneous A-Z Search! and a few pages that still need completing. The actual factfile pages are easily loaded, up to 20 a night (equivalent Dreamweaver - 4). Modx is definately a dream program for web design so full marks to all who have made it into what it is today.

Looking forward we hope to expand, we are not advertising at the mo as we need to sort all areas of the site, but I think we have a very long Modx future ahead of us. And last of all credit to all you guys, your willingness to help and expert know-how is the backbone of Modx, keep it up!
    From my partner and I at PawsForWildlife.co.uk...THANK YOU wink
      www.PawsForWildlife.co.uk
      www.Borntobrick.co.uk
      • 437 Posts
      Apologies, the site is temporarily still the old dreamweaver one as I still have some info to cross over, but I will post when the new site is fully launched
        www.PawsForWildlife.co.uk
        www.Borntobrick.co.uk
      • modx is a sea, must be learned well:)
        keep walking
          palma non sine pulvere