We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 22 Posts
    Hello all,

I wanted to post this to the Showcase, but it doesn’t look like submissions are currently being accepted. In any case, I would certainly appreciate any feedback. This is one of those ’help-a-friend-out’ side-project sites, so it’s still being worked on here and there. Any suggestions are welcome.

The html pages were created in ModX and I’m planning on using/writing a snippet to produce the XML that the Flash movies are parsing, based on the number of images inside particular folders. The idea is automate everything as much as possible so that I don’t have to update this thing in the future myself.

The overlay code is from Lightview, which I would only recommend if you sort of know what you’re doing with JavaScript (the documentation could be better). I had some trouble initially with using the lightview gallery slideshow inside of an iframe that was previously opened with the overlay script, but it eventually all worked out. The ratings are calculated using the excellent ’AnythingRating’ snippet.

While you’re checking out the site, be sure to vote on the photos!

Long Beach Pretty Woman

• 1 Posts
      I just wanted to say what an awesome site, do the girls come with it? LOL Would you be able to design a website for me?