We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,572 Posts
    Hey all,

A proud moment for me, I started to develop a website about 18 months ago which took a lot of work and research, this became dormant around May last year due to work commitment and the pending release of Revo which I wanted to rebuild it in and give it a new design.

I’m proud to say the new revo site has now gone live on www.campsites-in-wales.co.uk, its no where near finished content wise ( that will take me another few months ) but after a steep learning curve going from evo to revo I’m really happy with it.

Would love your views on it wink

just so you know if the site you see is blue your looking at the old site, if its green and looks great your looking at the new one, also this hasnt been tested in any other browser other than FF on a mac but hopefully wont look too bad across all browsers ( apart from IE6 ) laugh
      • 360 Posts
      Nice looking. There seems to be an issue with the css. I’m on a mac using Safari.
      See attached.
        There are no boring projects. Only boring executions. ~ Etzkorn
        www.impress-design.com
        • 1,572 Posts
        The blue is the old site so it can’t have proper-gated for you yet huh
          • 1,572 Posts
          Have tested it on a couple of networks now and all seems to be showing as expected grin
            • 1,572 Posts
            Well after arguing for a week with my hosts the DNS problems are now sorted so everyone should see the new Revo site.

All feedback welcome grin
            • Nice one! I just think that the footer should take the page width completely as the header is.

I’m using Google Chrome on Windows 7
                ----
                Daniel Melo
                • 1,161 Posts
                Nice site, but I agree about the footer...
                  • 1,572 Posts
                  Good suggestion, will update that when I get home from work grin
                    • 171 Posts
                    Great job!
                      • 95 Posts
                      Fantastic job, very fast loading as well.