We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 11 Posts
    Hello,

here is our first modX website: www.greenvisions.at

Greenvisions is a charitable project about E-Mobility, Passiv house and environment friendly energy. We want to inform about these technologies due contents on the website and a documentation movie (unfortunately everything german).

Currently the site is still in progress, but if you have any suggestions to improve our site, feel free to contact us laugh

Greetings,

greenvisions
      • 793 Posts
      Not a MODx issue: You set your site width to fixed 1275px - that means that users with a smaller viewport are forced to scroll horizontally. Thats really an ugly design weakness.

Sonst: nicht schlecht! wink
      ottogal
      • I second that: nicht schlecht.

Just a few things I notice:
        - On the news page, the third image on the left links nowhere (but does highlight)
        - Some pages, like Der Film and Technologien really give me an "empty" feeling cause there is nothing to the left. Maybe it’s an idea to leave the themes and team pictures there, with their respective links to the other pages?
        - On the Film page the site is stretched far downwards also increasing the empty feel.

Like the gallery. Would love to know how you did the downloads, too.
          Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
          • 11 Posts
          Thank you for your great Feedback laugh

Site is still under impression but over the christmas holidays I want to finish it *gg*.

I have written my own snippet at the download snippet. But it is a little bit buggy, for example: Managementsummarys are not allowed to download as a "common user", but other files e.g. mediafiles, pictures should be public -> doesn’t work. So I have modified filelister and it works now at the local server.

I have used the Gallery Snippet at Fotos and have modified it with JQuery. This is still buggy too, I want to display all pictures of my albums as a overview, but I can’t find any way to realize this (after some hours search at google, modx forums, ...).

Best regards and nice holidays ;-)