We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Kevin.TravelMechanic Reply #1, 13 years, 4 months ago
    I would like to preface by commending the great work of the modx team in providing such an awesome CMS. grin Keep up the work!

Check out http://www.thetravelmechanic.com/ and let me know what you think. Feedback on how to improve would be great!

It is running on a modified html/css template that I purchased and butchered to fit the bill. I integrated some extra jQuery stuff like a new image slider and click to zoom in the testimonial page.

Thanks for looking!
    • I really tried.. but I just couldn’t find anything constructive to say.

Well, just one thing. On the testimonials page, the quotes (") have a white background while the hover effect changes the background, leaving ugly white pixels. Oh and I just noticed that the image slider on top is a lil’ too fast - the text disappears without having time to read it. That aint for all of them, but some (like the tuscan one) pop down, and right back up!

Besides that...

I like.
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.