We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I just thought that if I’m going to use the software that I might aswell participate in the community. So here goes.

My name is Steven Teskey, I run under the names of stdmedia or sausage (depending on where I’m at), so if you see those names any where else you’ll know who it is wink I’m 16 years old, and I’m a web designer. I spend most of my time just making sites for the hell of it, mostly to exploit things I’ve just learnt. I’m open to help anyone that requests it, as I’m most likely going to ask for help aswell. I guess what I want to say is thanks for reading this garbage and I hope that this is the last CMS I hope to experiment with.
      • 1,495 Posts
      Enjoy your stay, and feel free to contribute in whatever that you can. Snippets contribution, as well as helping other people in this forum will be awesome.

Wendy Novianto
        [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
        [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
        • 3,975 Posts
        Hi Steven, glad to have you onbaord smiley

Your contribution in any means is more than welcome wink

Enjoy your stay smiley

regards,

zi
          Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link