We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    My name is Jim, and I’ve been designing and building websites for long enough so that you might think I’d know what I was doing. I have a degree in Graphics, been a graphic designer for 20 years or so - been doing web stuff since it started really. I do a lot of 3D work, and a lot of Flash stuff.

I must admit that my aim is to build sites using mostly css, but I’m a way off that yet. I have downloaded the MODx 0.9 - but I’m not entirely sure what it is! Will take a peek later on.

cheers all - see you on the forums smiley BTW - erm...what IS CMS??

Jim
    • CMS = Content Management System

And welcome aboard! laugh
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 1,495 Posts
        You choose the right CMS system (read above for the abbreviation wink). MODx allow greater flexibility in designing and templating for website.
          Wendy Novianto
          [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
          [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
          • 3,975 Posts
          Hey welcome to forums smiley

I hope you enjoy your stay here smiley ... I personally welcome you as a intermediate graphics designer wink ... but my age is your experience laugh..

cheers!

zi
            Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link