We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    First of all, I’d like to say great work guys! I’ve really been impressed with Modx from what I’ve seen. I running it on my personal site to have something to mess around with it on and I’m working very closely with sparselogic on the commercial site he has mentioned several times. Thought I’d just join this forum to add my $0.02 whenever or ask for help. smiley

Keep it up!

Bradley
      Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor. Werner von Braun
    • Welcome aboard Bradley... laugh
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 1,131 Posts
        Quote from: itsapcthing at Dec 13, 2005, 05:02 PM

Thought I’d just join this forum to add my $0.02 whenever or ask for help. smiley

You can always add your $0.02 here: http://modxcms.com/donate.html

Hey! $0.02 is $0.02! LOL!

Just kidding! Welcom aboard, Bradley! Glad to have ya!
          Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
          • 3,975 Posts
          Hi Bradley !

Welcome to the community smiley

Looking forward to see your project in-action.

best regards,

zi
            Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
            • 9 Posts
            Oh, and I forgot to say. I’m a Dallsite, also. Born in Arlington and lived with 1 1/2 hours of Dallas all my life. smiley
              Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor. Werner von Braun
            • Cool... I’m in Lakewood... where you live/work?
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                • 9 Posts
                Quote from: rthrash at Dec 13, 2005, 07:52 PM

Cool... I’m in Lakewood... where you live/work?

Live in Cleburne, work in Granbury.
                • Welcome aboard! Ah, Granbury. My dad and I used to own some land up north of town, and went Bass fishing on Lake Granbury as often as possible, when we weren’t on Lake Benbrook; Benbrook is where I lived when I was in 3rd through 7th grades.

Cheers...