We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 87 Posts
    Hi all,

I’m a web developer from Finland. Been using Midgard at work and on hobby projects, but lately been searching for a new CMS. Midgard is too heavy and "enterprise ready" for my needs. Building my own "CMS" is not an option - no time, potty training much too important right now. tongue

I "etomized" of my sites (http://aavepyora.net) and was pretty impressed how the system had most stuff "just right". About only things I missed was what you would call "alias path" and "template variables". I was about to install another instance and heavily mod it, but the obscure references on Etomite board eventually got me here.

Damn! If this tool really is as good as it seems to me right now, I’m your biggest fan! laugh
      • 3,250 Posts
      Hello and welcome to MODx!

Best regards,
      Mark
        • 3,975 Posts
        Welcome to the community mandrl smiley

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Best regards,

zi
          Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
          • 2,204 Posts
          Welcome and enjoy this board and save time using Mod-X.

Greets Dimmy
            follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
            • 87 Posts
            Thanks!

I’ll try to get the first MODx project started today. It’s a conversion of an old site. I’ll post the link here somewhere, when I get it done.