We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 16 Posts
    Hi folks. I work with rthrash. I make short confusing phrases. I use Modx. I like the name Modx. I like using Modx. I like chocolate milk. I hate lampreys.
    • I can verify that he does in fact like chocolate milk. And tacos.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 1,131 Posts
        Do you like MODx?! I like MODx!! MODx! MODx! MODx! MODx! YEAH!!
          Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • Seriously. The whole taco thing has been taken to a whole new level. Like if there was an undisputed champion of the world for taco-eating... that’s Mike.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 16 Posts
            tacos could quite possibly be the best food EVER invented! soft ones, crunchy ones, fajita, carnita ... and you can usually get a cup of corn to go with ’em. there is a lot to be said for random tamale man at 3 am too!
            • Now we’re talkin’ -- could be that I live in West Texas amongst some of the best Tex-Mex restaurants in the world; oh, and and you forgot my personal favorite: the breakfast taco/burrito, just to get the day started right wink
                • 16 Posts
                and an ice cold Shiner!
                  • 3,975 Posts
                  Hi Piker !

Welcome to the forums ! smiley

Enjoy your stay with us..... and I know we like MODx !!! laugh

Best wishes and regards,

zi
                    Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
                    • 1,131 Posts
                    Quote from: piker at Aug 04, 2005, 10:49 PM

and an ice cold Shiner!

Ahhh...Shiner! Best damn beer in Texas! And only in Texas it seems! Went to Chicago and ordered on in a bar..."Gimme a Shiner!" Damn bartender looked at me like I was crazy or something..
                      Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
                    • Will you guys knock it off! I can’t even get real chili powder here. I used to make my own tortillas, and my Mexican mother-in-law was born on the King Ranch! I learned how to make the real thing from her aunt (I think...they were pretty careful about who they really confided in) Personally, while it may not be really authentic, I’m partial to chillaquillas. But...no chili powder. There is a chili powder here, but it’s Indian (as in the subcontinent) and not at all the same thing. I make chapati, which is Indian flat bread very much like tortillas, but not the same thing! And no pinto beans, either. I’ve been looking for years for a "specialty" shop, but still haven’t found one. Lots of Argentine stuff, but no real Mexican food. :’(
                        Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
                        Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
                        Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org