We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 19 Posts
    I’m not really a web designer nor a great programmer, but for some reason I have a passion for CMS.
    I have been secretly following the development of MODx since the surprising happenings at Etomite and I must say: I love you guys!
    Every single time I read a technical document or a discussion here on the forums, I think: Hey, they got it, that’s how it has to be done. I’m very much looking forward to seeing it all develop but I can already tell you: looking at your code makes me happy. I hope you stay focused and manage to keep it all simple.
    You’re doing a great job - keep on rockin’!

BTW: Your spell checker doesn’t know the word "MODx"... wink
    • Thanks Lohengrin!

Awesome quote. smiley Mind if we use it for marketing? Just need the full name... PM me if you wish. smiley
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 3,975 Posts
        Welcome to the community Lohengrin !

Thanks for kind appreciative words smiley

Enjoy your stay with us !

Best wishes and warm regards,

zi
          Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
          • 1,131 Posts
          Germany, huh? I like Germany! Got a German neighbor. I want to visit some day. Great food, great beer, great people! And, hey...I even own a German car! Just got a Volkswagen New Beetle! Guess you could say I’m in Fahrvergnügen heaven! (And kudos to the first American who can tell me what Fahrvergnügen means in English! I know what it means...do you? Heh heh!). At any rate...welcome to the forum from a native Texan in Dallas!
            Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."