We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Hi!

This is my fist time posting to this forum. I just wanted to send a Thank You to the Dev team for starting this fork of Etomite. When I found Etomite a few months ago, it was the closest thing I could find to the "Perfect" CMS (at least for what I needed it for). I was just a lurker on the etomite boards, so I never got around to actually contributing anything before "the big split" happened. When I discovered this project, I was elated, because the changes you guys are making will make this CMS "Perfect" (for me). I'll be trying the Preview Release this weekend.

So once again, Thank You for taking etomite in a new direction. While I'm somewhat of a newbie to writing php and working with MySQL, if there's anyway I can contrubute, I surely will!

Corvias (Mike)
    • Thanks for the encouranging words. MODx is an amazing platform that will continue to advance as a platform. While it will increase in the power of what it will be able to do, it will still maintain the ease of use for "non-coders" (and actually become even easier to use in the long run!).

Let us know what you think. Thanks again!
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 3,975 Posts
        Zaigham (aka zi) Reply #3, 19 years ago
        Hello Corvias

Warm welcome to MODx,

I hope you will enjoy with us,

Thanks and best of luck,

zi
          Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link