We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I am a site admin for opensourceCMS.

I see Phase then Etomite growth into a popular CMS. I think opensourceCMS help it a little.

Alex came to our site and droping some hint on his personal project that he was thinking on releasing. We install Phase on our site for demo and the rest is history!

Well, not quite! I beleive someone hack our site by taking advantage of the raw PHP feature in Phase so to protect our site we remove it for sometime.

I then reconfig the site to be a little more protected from the demo so I reinstall Phase but it was rename to Etomite.

It is incredible many people start asking about Phase or Etomite! But then the next thing I found out is it is no long GPL license and our site only show case opensource CMS so we decide to remove Etomite.

And then I learn about Modx and Etomite-NG and I am really glad that someone decide to pick up where Etomite left and continue it legacy!

It is great to see such a group of people and the energy that go into this project.

I would be really happy to show case Modx when you guys are ready to release it!

Thanks
      • 3,975 Posts
      Zaigham (aka zi) Reply #2, 19 years ago
      chanh !!

Welcome to the forums,

And thanks for your offer too cool

Enjoy your stay with us,

zi
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • 13 Posts
        Wow welcome here!

Thanks for the offer, I love your site, it just needs Xhtml Validation, I'm sure you will do with the new Mambo version. wink