We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Yep, from Texas. West Texas in fact. ...Y'all...

Anyway, I'm Jason/OpenGeek/DrumShamen, which ever you prefer. I have my own complete web solutions business called OpenGeek.com, which I have just devoted myself full time to in the last few months, after years of SQL programming, FoxPro application development, Java/J2EE web application development, XML/XSLT development, technical relationship/support management, knowledge management, and technical field consulting for several companies, including Harte-Hanks (high-tech targeted marketing outsourcing), Viador (an extinct enterprise portal company), and Mongoose Technology (an extinct J2EE portal development framework and community development framework company). Now I love graphic design, PHP, XHTML, CSS, and MODx development and do it every day and night!

I play a lot of 9-ball at a local pool hall (some call me a shark ;-)), play drums semi-professionally (used to play full-time 10 or so years ago, but gave it up for money) in local jazz, rock, and/or country bands, and the rest of the time I'm just a geek.

I'm glad to be part of this community, with more activity in one day of existence than most established projects ever see... ;-)
      • 3,975 Posts
      Zaigham (aka zi) Reply #2, 19 years ago
      Welome on board Opengeek,

Hope you will enjoy with us,

Regards,

zi
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link