Hi, I run a small web development studio and a new client is looking to migrate their portfolio of client websites away from their current CMS (proprietary) and over to Modx. There’s a bunch of sites to Modx-ize and the timeframe means that I’ll need a hand (this is to begin pretty much right away & there will be a steady stream of sites).
This is what I’d be looking for in a Modx developer:
- 100% comfortable on Modx Evolution
- Ability to create custom snippets to solve problems that cannot be resolved with the existing array of snippets
- Excellent html/css (valid, semantic, etc)
- Comfortable with jQuery (implement existing solutions as well as customize where necessary)
- Excellent communication and availability during a project
If you’re interested Please PM me with:
(1) at least a 2 Modx sites you’ve built (I’d need Manager access to check how you’ve put the site together etc).
(2) hourly & day rate as an indication (I’d need a project quote when we start).