We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 97 Posts
    Hi,
    I’m an experienced MODx developer, currently in Vancouver, Canada. I’ve got too much work on at the moment and I’ve got an urgent need for an extra pair of hands, starting immediately. I don’t really care where you live, but being in some vaguely US East Coast/Vancouver timezone, or willingness to pretend to be for the duration, would be nice - but not essential.

I’d need someone with Revo experience and FoxyCart or other eCommerce experience. This job is in progress, so you’d need to be able to pick things up mid-stream. I will deal with the clients - you can just deal directly with me. I’m not going to just dump it in your lap - I will do handover and we will split the remaining tasks and work together. I will pay your usual hourly rate, whatever that is.

So, how about it, MODxer’s? Wanna help me out and earn some money at the same time? Let me know, asap!

Thanks,
    Dunc
    • Dunc, I’m running at capacity at the moment, but it’d be great to work with you in the future. I’ve followed your blog for a while. Keep in touch!
        MAPLEDESIGN MODX development and MODX web design and custom development. Proud to serve UK and International clients!
      • Hi there, did you get sorted? Duncan you were the guy who introduced me to Modx back in the Computeach days. I’ve since gone on to build several sites, so if you are still looking for help maybe we can sort something out.

I’m based in the UK but don’t have an issue with time difference, let me know.
          Helen Warner
          Number one pixel!
          Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
          • 2 Posts
          You want skill with dedicated Modx developer so now CSS Chopper offers to hire modex developer in India with giving their trial experience. We are offering these services at US and India and getting good business in the past 4 years so more information also in this http://www.csschopper.com/hire-dedicated-modx-developer-professional.shtml URL.

Our some important services:-

1. Hire Expert Joomla Developer
          2. Hire Best WordPress Developer
          3. Hire Skill Magento Developer in India

I am providing all above services with responsible price and time.