We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 486 Posts
    Hello,

I need a programmer to setup a post code (zip code) finder for an Australian MODX Evo 1.0.5 website.

The client has seen one on a website and would like something similar - I will do the graphics this end.

So to confirm:

I am after a simple form (input box and submit button) that checks whether a post code is included in the delivery run -

a. if it is:
    display success message with different heading -
    contents from {{pcf-success}}

b. if it isn’t:
    display unsuccessful message with different heading and form to search again -
    contents from {{pcf-failure}}

c. I would also like to optionally check on sister company post codes:
    display "we don’t but our sister company delivers to your region" message with different heading -
    contents from {{pcf-sister}}

d. I would also like to optionally include possible future post codes:
    display "not now but possibly in the future" message with different heading and form to search again -
    contents from {{pcf-future}}

e. a cookie that remembers the last search result from page to page as per on the example website.

I would like to run ajax style without refreshing the page.

The same postcode will not be repeated in a chunk. If it is repeated by mistake, the success message should be the default.

I would like the snippet to grab the postcodes from chunks - where the postcodes are comma separated - eg :
    2000, 2021, 2008, 9067, 7089

Chunks containing the post code numbers:
    Success Range - {{postcodes-yes}}
    Future Range - {{postcodes-future}}
    Sister Range - {{postcodes-sister}}

I would like it in the next week or so if at all possible.

Please PM me with a quote, payment currency, payment preference (eg paypal), quick run down on how you will do it (eg eform and snippet) and timeframe.

Thanks so much.

Nick
      Web design Adelaide
      http://gocreate.com.au
      • 486 Posts
      this project has been allocated, thank you for your interest
        Web design Adelaide
        http://gocreate.com.au