We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 265 Posts
    MODX platform: Evo currently in place but pushing for a complete Revo rebuild - tbc.
    Server: Possibly changing host, but will be Apache.
    Budget/timescale: Not disclosed but project is for an arts based organization, so modest but realistic. I need a ballpark quote figure and a short rationale for the xml work a.s.a.p. as this is part of a full project pitch I hand in this Friday 5th, with work commencing on the 15th.
    Project location: London UK – preferably you will be UK based but this absolutely is not imperative so long as communication is good.

Required: Integration of an XML feed from an established bookings portal into the client’ MODX site to reflect event availability status. The feed will also provide ‘Book online now’ links to the portal website for users to complete their booking.

The feed consists of individual events which have between 15-20 attributes per event. The client enters event data into the booking portal – whatever is written into MODX will need to check the xml feed hourly and update/reflect event availability on the website. When an event is fully booked or finished, the site will need to reflect this.

The XML feed is available for preview which should give a good idea of what is required to integrate within MODX.

Please pm me for more details and an example of what the client ideally would like. I am handing in a pitch for the full work this Friday and the project commences on 15th April, so time is of the essence. I don’t need the ’finished article’ quote from you, just a good ballpark figure, work rationale and examples of your work.

Many thanks in advance!
      • 265 Posts
      This job has now been filled.

Many thanks for those who applied - it goes to show that the MODX community, like the product itself, is the best in the known universe.