We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 46 Posts
    ModX Revolution 2.07
    Server: Godaddy w/ Apache and php5
    Timeline: as soon as possible
    Pay: would like estimates

Project: I need to add a customer registration system to my website. I would like users to have a simple registration form as show below. The new registrants would be added to a user group "customers". The tricky part is that I need a second form for the users in the "customers" group to add their credit card information. The last Item needed would be the ability for a second user group "representatives" to view and alter the information of the users in the "Customers" group. That’s everything in a nutshell. I’ve made an outline below for reference purposes.

Needed:

1. A login page

* login field (use email address)
    * password field

2. Customer registration form - (all users assigned to user group "customers")

* Full name
    * email address (also User ID)
    * Business
    * Phone#
    * Alternate Phone#
    * Would you like to receive promotions Y/n?
    * password
    * password confirm

3. Customer credit card info form (collection not processing)

* Name on credit card
    * Billing address
    * card type
    * card#
    * CCV#
    * Expiration date

4. Ability for second user group "representatives" to pull up information on users and add the additional information to user info.
    The fields They’ll need to add are:

* project
    * project timeline
    * reference #
    * representative name
    * notes

If you could provide me with an estimate, a time of completion and how you prefer payment I’ll be happy to speak with you about any clarification you will need.

Thanks for your time and consideration in advance.
    Thank you for your time and consideration,
      • 46 Posts
      This project has been fulfilled. Thank you all for contacting me.