We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    I have created the front end of a website, but I’m not so good with the back-end portion of websites, I know minimal php. I am looking to make a poker league website that keeps track of real players points. This is not an online gambling site, simply a point tracker. My problem is with user management. I need a hierarchy of players, admin, and users (probably 6 levels of admin and users). I really wasn’t sure this would be that easy with Evolution, but looks like it can be accomplished more simply with Revolution (I’m just saying this I don’t expect it). There is more to it than keeping track of just points, there are locations and leagues to keep track of.

I have it all documented how I want it to work just need to work with someone on the project. Please contact me for details.

Website is here http://atlanticpokerleague.com

This project was on hold for about 5 months, but I want to finish it. I plan on really digging back into it in the next few weeks.